1969 Supercharged Mustang
These stunning images of this '69 Boss were created by the artisans at RK Motors in Charlotte, North Carolina and are used with consent.
Own this car today!
Ready for RHD
This car is an outstanding and economical candidate for a RHD build. Read more.......
150 miles on the clock since build.
Relax and let us take care of the details while you disappear into the Smokey Mountains in your new custom.
About the Build.....
The first time this fastback came to our attention, we assumed it would be a nightmare to re-build in RHD. Then one of the Lug Nutz pointed out just how wrong we were! There are actually a number of things to smile about in this build and one or two that have us laughing with delight!
Right off the bat is the location of the supercharger. The Coyote already has a massive front accessory drive. As you can see, the supercharger drive is neat and tidy and the way is clear for the steering rig. The firewall is already custom made and has had all the bits ands wires hidden. Making a duplicate in RHD is much easier than moving all that stuff in the first place.
The chassis is the same spec we use in the RHD AR66 Builds. If you go agricultural in this, don't blame the suspension!
About the car.....
2013 Modified Mustangs and Fords Magazine Car of the Year
- Tremec TKO600 5-speed manual transmission
- Black vinyl interior with Autometer gauges and Billet Specialties steering wheel
- Ford 5.0L Coyote modular crate engine with Roush supercharger
- Ford 9-inch rear axle with 3.90 rear gear
- Dyno verified 566 rear-wheel horsepower
- Heidts front Subframe with coil over shocks
- Quad-link rear suspension with coil over shocks