1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
These stunning images of this '55 were created by the artisans at RK Motors in Charlotte, North Carolina and are used with consent.
Own this car today!
Ready for RHD
This car is an outstanding and economical candidate for a RHD build. Read more.......
2,518 miles on the clock
Relax and let us take care of the details while you disappear into the Smokey Mountains in your new custom.
About the Build.....
If you are looking for a car that makes a big bold statement, you found it. This car demands that you look at it! We are still checking to see if the logbook will be for a car or a motor home....
The 1955 Chevy Bel Air made a statement about its owner 60 years ago, too. If you owned a Bel Air you were successful and looking to the future. They have been the treasured mainstay of street rods and custom car builders ever since.
The builder of this custom found the perfect balance of that 1955 class and 2015 technology. It is not widely known, but the 1955 and 1956 Chevrolet chassis is already stamped for RHD.
About the car.....
- 5.7 liter LS1 Corvette V8 which produces 375 horsepower
- Modified suspension which features custom hardware and a five inch drop
- Wilwood power four wheel disc brakes
- Vintage Air climate control system
- Borg Warner T56 6-speed manual transmission
- 17 inch front and 18 inch rear Billet Specialties Fast Lane wheels
- Penske Racing Ford nine inch rear end that’s complete with 3.45 gears
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Completely custom leather interior