Our price includes.....
- Remove steering box, tie rods and idler arm
- Fit either RHD Pittman Arm or Rack and Pinion steering
- Relocate steering column to RH side
- Upgrade to Vintage Air HVAC unit, replumb and route hoses
- Modify Defroster vents for better function
- Reverse wipers/washer system for RH primary
- Fabricate and paint wiper modifications in cowl
- Fabricate new dashboard assembly in RHD including instrument cluster and glove box
- Fabricate new pedal brackets and relocate pedals, cables and hoses
- Rebuild center console and integrate customer options
- Fabricate front tag holder
- Fit new side mirrors and high level brake light
- Adjust suspension and spring rates for UK roads
- Reinforce frame mounts and upgrade front A-arms
- Replace front and rear sway bars and upgrade mounts
- Add dynamic engine mapping to the ECM
- Fit integrated UK phone and/or hands free system
- Fit integrated UK Cat 5 tracking support system
- Add an integrated data and Go-Pro camera system
If we could do anything....
Let's face it, this is a built first year Camaro that looks like it is going 100mph standing still. Other than adding a supercharger, and paying some much needed attention to the front suspension, there just isn't much to change. After all, it's already black.
What the shop boss has to say:
This is a nice car! After a front suspension upgrade it could be a great car.
What AJ has to say:
Raising the bonnet on this car is like opening a jar of fresh ground coffee. It titillates all my senses.