Our price includes.....
Here is another Jamison's Chassis Corvette. This '63 Stingray convertible is sitting on one of the finest chassis made. It is so important on a car like this to approach every component with a thorough understanding of how it fits into the whole. Fortunately, that is SOP at American Revolution.
- RHD re-build with rack & pinion steering and matching column
- Re-build under dash structure including pedal hanger assembly
- Re-tune suspension for UK roads
- Re-design and install HVAC with upgraded de-mist
- Upgrade security system to UK Cat 1 (minimum)
- Re-fabricate the dash panel and glove box for RHD
- Build new console integrating the Satnav, sound suite and options
- Design mounts and illumination for UK licence plates
- Re-design skid plate under oil pan. Fabricate proper rear mount.
- Upgrade to Tremec TKO600 transmission and shifter
- 4 new VR rated Tyres
- Upgrade clutch/flywheel/flex plate assembly to multi-disk
- Add a drift brake to the new console
- Add PC based dynamic engine mapping to the ECM
- Add parking sensor system
- Fit integrated UK phone and/or hands free system
- Fit integrated UK Cat 5 tracking support system
- Remove side pipes and run stock exhaust
If we could do anything....
- Replace 3rd member housing and mover rear disks inboard
- Replace engine with LS series engine
- Re-spray to customer specs
- Airbrush work to spec by one of the top artists in Europe
- Anything you can dream.....
What the boss has to say:
"If you want mind-bending acceleration, cornering and braking you go to the experts and buy a tuned chassis. Then put one of the most beautiful cars ever built on top of it. A few hundred thousand dollars and a lot of attention to detail later, this is the result."
What AJ has to say:
"Even Batman needs a daily driver."